Eating healthy is an important part of the process of staying healthy. Today I will be reviewing a few blenders and juicers. Life especially for a parent is fast pace and it is important for parents to find ways to keep themselves and their families healthy. One way to do this is with the help of a juicer and/or blender. With a push of a button , you can make smoothies or juice; fresh, delicious and healthy treats for the family. There are several of these machines in the market; too many to review them all. I am going to review three of these machines.
Out put: 600 watts
volume : 3 cups
speed : 1
Capabilities : Blend, shred, grinds, chops
Weight : 3.6 lbs.
Material : BPA free plastic
Price : 69.99 USD at Amazon (Price may change from the time of this review)
- Magic bullet’s 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer
- Portable, safe for kids and easy to use
- Burst open seeds and crack through stems
- One year limited warranty
- Blends a variety of food types (fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds) into a smooth mixture
- It is able to extract most if not all of the nutrients from your food, providing you with a very healthy beverage.
- Parts are dish washer safe.
- One tall cup
- Two short cups
- One milling blade
- One extractor Blade
- One milling blade
- One high torque base
- One regular lip ring
- One handled lip ring
- One cook book and user manual
- Two stay fresh lids
- One pocket nutritionist
I pulled the cons out from reviews on amazon. Below are the major complains
- Some people experience leaks after a few uses
- Some people experience malfunctions that led to the machine spilling the blend all over the place
- Some people where not satisfied with magic bullet’s customer service
- A few of the reviewers complained of parts that rust, especially the blades
Overall, this blender has a good review on Amazon. Of 6185 people who reviewed it, 66% gave it a five star rating. 12% of the reviewers gave it a one star rating. I give it three and one half stars. You can learn more about this blender, on Amazon by clicking here.
Ninja Master Prep
Model : QB900B
Speed : Pulse Technology
Power : 400 Watts
Pitcher volume : 6 cups
Chopper Bowl volume : 2 cups
Blade : Stacked blade technology
Price 30.00 USD on Amazon (price may change from the time of this review).
- Ninja blending recipe book
- Bowl and pitcher splash guards
- Bowl and pitcher Blades (post 4809)
- Bowl and pitcher
- Bowl and pitcher lids
- power head
- One year warranty
- Machine is dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Can crush ice into snow in a matter of seconds
- Pitcher and bowl has splash guards
- Chops evenly
- According to a few people reviewing this product on Amazon, the blade might lodge in the lid and scrap plastic into your drink
- The base of the unit might crack after several months of use
This product has 8122 reviews on Amazon; of these, about 74% give it a five
star rating. 13% of these people give it a four star and 5% give it a one star rating. After reading most of the reviews, I think this product is four stars. For more information on this product visit Amazon by clicking here.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain
Price : 149.99 USD on Amazon (Prices may change from the time of this review).
- This juicer is heavy-duty and has an 850 watt motor with two speed control: a low speed of 6,500rpm for softer fruits and vegetables and a high speed of 12,000rpm for harder fruits and vegetables.
- It has extra-wide feed chute (3” wide) that makes it easier to juice large fruits and vegetables with little to no cutting or preparation
- The body of this juicer is made of a heavy grade polymer for durability
- It has a liter Juice jug with a froth separator. It also has a large pulp container with a handle.
- The materials are stainless steel; this will solve the problem of rust in drinks .
- Most parts are dishwasher safe and it comes with a one year limited warranty.
- The machine shuts down automatically when it detects that it is overloaded
- It has a safety locking arm that prevents the juicer from functioning without the lid locked in place.
- It is easy to clean and all materials that come in contact with food are BPA free.
According to reviews on Amazon, the main problems encountered are;
- Machine produces a lot of pulp.
- Machine licks some times when juicing.
- Machine is loud to some people.
This product has an overall good review on Amazon.70% of 4039 people give it a five star rating. About 8% of these people give it a two plus rating or less. I think this product is worth four stars considering it’s price. For more details click here.
If you find this post interesting or have had some experience with one of the products I reviewed, please leave a comment or your own review. I will appreciate is plenty. Thank you for reading. Come again for more!